Centre County Senior Center Coalition
Get to know the CCSCC Board!
Bill Von Leer (President)
David Hellyer ( Treasurer)
Lori Pfiester ( Secretary )
Mount Nittany Health has a dedicated COVID-19 hotline available to the community: 814.231.7111. The COVID-19 hotline will be answered daily from 7:00 am - 11:00 pm.
Choose the Bellefonte Center Location to find daily games, Jokes, puns, and links to other cool websites during this social distancing time !
COVID-19 Testing Site
The Centre County Board of Commissioners has extended a contract with AMI Expeditionary Healthcare to provide a 'walk-in' COVID-19 testing site through February 27th.
* Walk-in site; no appointment necessary.
* Location: January 19th - February 27th: 1155 Benner Pike, suite 120 - former Comcast location
* Hours of operation: 10:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. (Tuesday - Saturday)
* No age limits for testing.
* Free. ID required.
* Individuals with insurance will be asked to provide an insurance card; however, no co-pay or any other cost is charged to the individual.
* Uninsured individuals will also be tested without cost to the person.
* Anyone needing to be tested may access this site regardless of residency.
Testing Dates Available
* Tuesday, February 2 - Saturday, February 6
* Tuesday, February 9 - Saturday, February 13
* Tuesday, February 16 - Saturday, February 20
* Tuesday, February 23 - Saturday, February 27